Check out all the videos from 2016, 2015, 2014 et 2013 on War on Screen YouTube channel.
war on screen 2017
All the festival news and highlights, every day on our YouTube channel. (French only)
DAY 4 - #WOS2017
Fourth day at WAR ON SCREEN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL- 5th in Châlons-en-Champagne, France.
day 3- #WOS2017
Third day at WAR ON SCREEN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL- 5th in Châlons-en-Champagne, France.
DAY 2 - #WOS2017
Second day at WAR ON SCREEN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL- 5th in Châlons-en-Champagne, France.
DAY 1 - #WOS2017
First day at WAR ON SCREEN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL- 5th in Châlons-en-Champagne, France.
PANEL DISCUSSION "THE BOMB - IMAGES AND REALITIES"
Since its first use in 1945, the atomic bomb has become as horrific as it is fascinating, resurfacing today to make the headlines worldwide. Skilfully and impressively edited, often using previously unpublished archive images, The Bomb goes back over the past 70 years, in an outstanding experience where the main character – The Bomb – surprises us by its ability to seduce as much as to terrify. Shown in virtual reality, Collisions takes us to the heart of Australian desert and features the improbable encounter between Aboriginals and the Western World, through the British nuclear tests.
- Smriti Keshari, co-Director of THE BOMB
- Margaret Aery, THE BOMB Film producer
- Lynette Wallworth, Director of Virtual Reality Film COLLISIONS
- Corentin Brustlein, Dissuasion and Proliferation Analyst at IFRI (French Institute of International Relations)
- Philippe Bachman, festival CEO
panel discussion "coming back from war"
- Marie-Hélène Brousse, Psychanalyst, member of l’École de la Cause freudienne (ECF)
- Laurent Tessier, Sociologist, Professor at Institut Catholique de Paris.
- Myriam Papillon, Psychanalyst, member of ACF